Human being as God said “is a perfect creation’. Each and every part performs special and unique tasks. Read on to learn some incredible things the human body does.
A healthy human body contains an adequate amount of :
* iron to make a three inch nail.
* carbon to produce 1,000 pencils.
* potassium to trigger a toy cannon.
* sulphur to kill all fleas on an average dog.
* phosphorous enough to make 8 match heads.
* fat to produce 7 bars of soap.
*water to fill a ten gallon tank.
* Almost ¼ of our bones are found in the feet.
* The human hand contains 14 finger bones or phalanges.
* The largest muscle in the human body is the buttock muscle.
* Fingernails grow faster than toenails and for a new nail grow from tip to base will probably takes 6 months.
* For the record, an individual loses an average of 40 to 100 strands of hair a day.
* For a fact, human brain is made up of 80% water and it stops growing as one reach the age of 18.
* All in all, the human body contains 70,000 miles of blood vessels.
* Human brain has a storage capacity of about 4 terabytes (4, 000 gigabytes), while human senses can transmit up to 100 million messages to the brain every second.
* A human liver could still rejuvenate and functions even if 80% of it were removed.
* Just like fingerprint, each individual has a unique tongue print.
* Ever wonder what would a piece of white paper looked like after you have spent long hours working at a computer monitor, guess what — it will appear somewhat pink in color. Between watching television and sleeping ,our body burns more calories doing the latter activity.
* A cough can travel up to 60 miles per hour carrying with it a highly-charged, volatile air.
* If you measure the inside of your elbow up to wrist, you will arrive at a measurement that is nearly the length of your forearm.
* At the age of 60, many of us will have only 50 percent of our taste buds working.
* In his lifetime, an average man can consume up to 16,000 gallons of water in a lifetime.
* However, an average healthy man do sweats 2 1/2 quarts every day.
* Researches showed that men’s heart beat slower than women.
* On an average of 70 beats per minute, the human heart will have beat more or less 2.5 billion times as a person reaches 70.
* Researches made by German specialists showed that there is a high percentage that a person will suffer a heart attack on Monday than any other day of the week.