Aside from being one of the most popular thirst-quenching drink today, Coca Cola has other uses around the home. Read on to know these uses. Note: only original Coca Cola was used in this list of uses.
* Want to make modern or old black and white photos have a brownish tone to look antique? It’s so easy to do! Have the photographs laid on a table and gently brush them with Coca Cola. Be sure to dry them to dry quickly and never wet them excessively or the pictures will buckle.
* Coca Cola is an effective toilet bowl stain-remover. Simply pour it into the bowl and the work is done right away.
* Do you want your precious coin collections have a dazzling shine? Soak them in Coke for a few minutes.
* Having problems removing lime deposits in your kettles? Pour an adequate volume of Coca Cola into your kettle and leave it overnight; this will do the trick. It will remove stubborn limescale leaving your kettle clean inside.
* Want to have your barbeques taste even better? Then make a “Coke and Ketchup” barbecue sauce! Coat the chicken, beef, or pork meat before cooking and it will definitely have a lavish taste.
* Run short of hair conditioner? Why not try using Coca Cola! Pour it over your hair, rinse and dry.
* Getting tired ridding your plants of those pesky slugs then why not try Coke for a change. Just pour coke into a medium-sized bowl and your problem is gone. These slugs will search where the sweet smell comes and once they find the bowl and fall in, it’s a no way out for them.
* Frustrated about loosening old rusty bolts. Don’t give up! Just soak in Coke a clean piece of cloth, and wrap it around the bolt for an hour or two. Then, you will have an easier time loosening the bolt.
* Your jewelries can have a shiny look by cleaning them in a glass of Coke. Using a toothbrush, gently brush them and rinse well. However, this procedure is not recommend on jewelries with gemstones in them.
* Experiencing upset stomachs? Why not drink Flat Coca Cola, it will ease the pain. However, it is not advisable to take fizzy Coke as this could only aggravate the condition.