Old-fashioned apple cider vinegar is a versatile cooking ingredient used in salad dressings, food preservatives, marinades and food drinks. It is also wonderful for pets, including dogs, cats, parrots, cows and horses. But do you know that apple cider vinegar is used as effective home remedy for certain health condition. Read on to learn more about these “apple cider vinegar cures.”
1. Being bothered by arthritis pain and stiff joints — get relief by drinking a glass of warm water mixed with a tablespoon of apple every morning.
2, Are you the sporting type of person? Sweating it out doing gym or outdoor activities and relying on sports drinks to refreshes yourself. Here’s one for you — go for cold water with a spoonful of apple cider vinegar. It replenishes lost energy faster than plain water. Cider vinegar increases stamina.
3. Cleanse your body with toxins and stop allergies! Try drinking two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water every day. This regimen is believed effective in slowing the production of histamines and detoxify your body.
4. Relieve that itchy sensation from mosquito bite, bug bite, or bee sting. Simply apply the right amount of cider vinegar on the affected area.
5. Get that extra hair shine! Apply apple cider vinegar to the hair after washing. This will do the trick.
6, Get rid of pesky dandruff –mix 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar with 1/4 cup water and spray it on the scalp, then cover the area with a towel for fifteen minutes before rinsing it.
7. Make a herbal vinegar— just add dried herbs to your cider vinegar. This culinary trick can make your salad more healthier —it can help you absorb the minerals in your salad better.
8. Apple cider vinegar is a helpful home remedy for body odor remedy, for it aids in eliminating odor-causing bacteria. For underarm body odor; using a cotton ball, just wipe the affected area once each morning with undiluted apple cider vinegar. For foot odor, fill a shallow open container and mix 1/3 cup of cider vinegar in warm water. Afterwards, soak your feet in this solution for 15 minutes once per week.
9. Removes acne and warts. For acne — just apply sufficient amount of cider vinegar in the affected areas. If you are allergic to the ACV, try a vinegar-water solution throughout the affected places. For warts — soak the wart in a solution of water and vinegar for twenty minutes. Repeat this procedure until the wart disappears.
10. Last but not the least — goodbye hiccups. Swallowing one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar instantly does the job.
If you’re thinking about trying apple cider vinegar, consult with your doctor or health care provider first. These medical practitioners can provide you with an expert’s advice.